Re: New England Meet

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 08:54:40 EDT

Kevin,
    Holley Dodge in Middletown, CT has an all truck show this Sunday.
Here's a link to the flyer I scanned in,
http://www.geocities.com/moparsinmotion/HolleyTruck.pdf

>From Wooster come down I-84W to I-91S to Rt.9S. Take the first exit after
you get on Rt.9. Top of the ramp take a right then an imeidate left. Half
a mile down bear left and follow Rt3S. Holley Dodge is about 2 miles down
on left.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM