Re: Taillight/Tailgate Cover...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 23:48:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/00 6:57:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> how is it gonna' be attached to the tailgate? THAT would be the custom
> part. It would also have to be molded in with the curves of the tailgate
> and stuff... not something you can pick up at the hardware store.
>
> -mike d.

well after some simple testing (useing TRASH BAGS!) I have decided that it
would not only look gay, but be stupid at the same time... Another idea
bites the dust... It might work ona monotone vehicle, but the stripes up to
it, then NOTHIN and stripes after jsut look SH*TTY!

Greg