Taillight/Tailgate Cover...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 00:24:11 EDT

Hey All,
    I just started thinkin a Second (or first) Gen Dakota would look damned
cool if I got the smoked tailight covers, adn thena big chunk of smoked
lexan(well some plastic) then covered the area between the tailights (aka
the tailgate) with it. It would give it that wraparound look. And I
wouldn't have the shave the tailgate handles (cost less) I guess my question
is does anyone know where I could get a big ol chunk of dark tinted
plastic????

Greg