Re: RE: Lightning spank...attn Steven St.Laurent

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 01:44:08 EDT

>>When he left the light he didn't have much wheel spin at all...which
tells me either he knew how to drive or he didn't have enough power to
spin the wheels. Those old Lightnings had 351's in them, which should
spin the wheels with no problem<<

those lightnings had some kind of traction setup on em' from the factory.
They cut a leaf spring in half and flipped it upside down and.. well.. it
just plain works =)
You can tell a true lightning becuase they sit level.. maybe an inch
higher in the back. They also have special seats (which you can't see in
a potential spank situation.. but.. ya' know..) and they only come in
Red, White, and Black Regular cab shortboxes.
There are a lot of Lightning posers around here, so I've learned how to
spot em' real quick at a light =)

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.