Re: supercharger/mikewhelpmeout

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 09:18:58 EDT

<< Where did you get the vortech from and how much did it take to install?
Was
 it a pain? Was there a lot of mods that had to be done? Please give me as
 much info about it as you can along with some pics if possible. Thank you,
 Bill >>

I got my kit from SK Speed in Rockville Center, NY. The install took me
about 10 hours and was pretty straight forward. I spent a lot of time on
little details like making gauge pods for the boost and A/F gauge.
Everything you need is in the kit. The engine (5.2) is totally stock with
the execption of a set of JBA headers, a flow master muffler and the blower.
Sorry Bill, but I lack the technology to send any pictures.

Wayne