supercharger/mikewhelpmeout

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 23:33:43 EDT

ive been doing so much research on superchargers that i have a headache the
size of texas..i keep hearing this brand is good this same brand is
bad..kenne bell is what ive been leaning towards or procharger.. what about
powerdyne?>the price is kinda low ..u get what u pay for addage. i dont want
to pay more than 4000-5000..my wife has had it with my toys..its my money
so...it.i need power badly..im used to being the fastest around or at least
1 of the fastest..its all about speed..and ego..