Re: RE: Geez...new snobs

From: Greg Z (zark72@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 14:02:02 EDT

How is the R/T list these days? I had to change e-mail addresses
and was told I need a VIN to sign back up with my new one. It's
probably not a big deal, but personally feel that they have no need
for it, so I never signed back up. Is it still a spit-n-polish
crowd, or has it finally become a useful hands-on list?
And yes, I own a Dakota R/T.