Re: RE: Geez...new snobs

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:47:42 EDT

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:02:02 -0700 (PDT), Greg Z <zark72@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>How is the R/T list these days? I had to change e-mail addresses
>and was told I need a VIN to sign back up with my new one. It's
>probably not a big deal, but personally feel that they have no need
>for it, so I never signed back up. Is it still a spit-n-polish

You should have needed a VIN to sign up the first time. As far as I
know that's always been required.

>crowd, or has it finally become a useful hands-on list?
>And yes, I own a Dakota R/T.

It's a very useful hand-on list. As I've said before, you can get
just as much tech information here on DML as over there, but it's fun
keeping in touch with fellow R/T owner friends, planning meets, and
planning the next national meet.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43