Re: New England Meet (Chuck)

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:24:50 EDT

I was looking at somehwate of that route, I think I was doing 6 to 395 to 2
to not sure off the top of my head, but it said it was going to take a
while. I looked at the 95 to 9 route from mapblast, and it said 1hr and
15minutes, 83.3 miles total. This is at least from W. Warwick. I have taken
that route many times, and it is all high speed highway. Not sure, still
figuring it out..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com

>Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:01:50 -0400
>From: "Chuck Robbins" <intense99dak@home.com>
>Subject: Re: DML: New England Meet (Josh)

> I was thinking about coming the same way we did for Burnside, but
>break off at Rt. 66. According to the map on MapQuest, Rt. 66 west
>goes right to Middletown. Rt. 66 is also Main St, which leads to
>Washigton St. Then we just follow the rest of the directions MapQuest
>gives us.
> If you do have a paper map of the area, it might be good to confirm
>this,
>though. I figure this way will be a lot quicker than 95 to 9.

>Chuck Robbins
'>99 Dakota Sport