Diesel Information

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 18:29:00 EDT

I believe this is the last year (or second to last) of the Cummins Turbo
Diesel. The Rams will start to come out with the Mercedes Diesels (what a
shock! -duh!) either next year or with the new Ram coming out in 2002 model
year. So I guess all those trucks can sport cool little Mercedes Logos in the
Grilles... I'm not sure but I think Mercedes also makes a mini turbocharged
V6 diesel that would fit in a Dakota. I don't know if DC will put them in
there though.

Shaun H.