RE: Oil Filter Relocation - '00 4.7L

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 17:50:11 EDT

I installed a Perma-Cool oil filter relocation kit on my 98 CC 4x2 V6 2
years ago when new and have had no problems with it. JC Whitney sells the
kit for under $50 and is designed for several different cars and truck.
Beside fitting on my Dak, this kit will also fit on Hondas, Saturns, and
several other models. I also have this kit installed on a Saturn. The kit
comes with several different nipples that are use to attach the filter
adapter to the engine block. On my Dak I mounted the relocation adapter to
the forward engine mount on the passenger side. I still use the same oil
filter as specified for my Dak. If the 4.7L uses the same oil filter as the
3.9L then this kit should fit. When I change my oil I just put in the
standard 4 quarts.

www.permacool.com

Ken