Re: Re: RE: RE: Geez...new snobs

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 17:40:01 EDT

---- Original Message -----
From: <Wgc007@aol.com>

> Everything gets out of hand eventually. I'll just stay with dml and read
> them as the come. Truck on preacher, going to need some decal help in the
> future, so stick around.

Hell, I am not going anywhere.... This list welcomed me when I first got my
dak, helped me with my newbie questions, commisserated with me when I got
hit by a semi and even cheered for me when my truck was finally fixed....
these folks treat me better than my family does :-)

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org