RE: Re: RE: RE: Geez...new snobs

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 18:06:52 EDT

I agree with you Preacher. I'm loyal to the DML no matter what. I plan on
trading my '98 for a QC next year if finances will agree, but the DML IS MY
FAMILY.

<sappy mode on>

I met my husband here, I've made the closest of friends that treat me better
than my brothers and sister (who haven't spoken or written to me in years),
Bob Tom is my adopted DML dad.... what more could I ask for? Speaking as a
person who only has one living family member that gives a sh*t, I know that
I can count on the DML to always be there for me, no matter what (even if
it's off topic) :-)

It's been almost 4 years since I signed on, and I have no intentions of ever
signing off (no matter what I own). Others can do as they please, but I
know where my family lives :-)

<sappy mode off>

L O N G L I V E T H E D M L ! ! ! ! !

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd