RE: Gear Ratio = Torque

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 21:58:51 EDT

HP and TQ...none whatsover. Acceleration, a hell-uv-a-lot quicker from the
start and up to Max speed!

If you're running "street" tires, stick with the 3.90:1. My buddy (at work)
put 4.10's on his '98 Sport 5.2L and it was a little bit too much with the
stock tires but it runs like a "Bat outta hell".

- Bernd