Re: Driveline shops

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 23:26:41 EDT

Josh
       You can either contact Precision Driveline (PDL) .. Not sure exactly
where all thier shops are anymore.. They have a Kankakee number available
though.. or Call Rollie Hertz at Hertz Auto Repair. Rollie is EXTREMELY
competant.. in Kankakee as well.. should be less than a half hour from you. I
 can't find my Kankakee phone book to look up the number for you.. but this
man can make it happen for you. and he's always been very reasonably priced.
 Just look for a Hertz on Grinnel Road. I think the number is 815-933-1416..
but not sure anymore. I usually just stop by to visit when I'm in town.
Aaron