Re: Driveline shops

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 23:32:01 EDT

> I have a limited slip and a 4.10 I need installed. I live about 30 miles
> south of Chicago and need a reputable shop to install it. If anyone know
of
> one within a 50 mile radius of me please let me know.

Josh,
I live about 25 miles east of Chicago in NW IN. I can recommend one off
hand:
-National Drivetrain Chicago:
http://www.natldrivetrain.com/

-Try calling Precision Drive Line, located in Steger, not sure if they do
gear installs:
1-708-755-3278

Also try Chicago Driveline:
http://www.shafts.com/main.htm

I have heard nothing but good things from these shops, and have also talked
with them a few times on the phone. I think National Drivetrain would be
your best bet, just my opinion though. Look in your local Yellow Pages under
axles, drivetrain, or general automotive repair work for those shops
specializing in gear and differential work. What town are you located in?
Hammond Indiana here.....Good Luck.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6