RE: Dog off topic

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:02:12 EDT

We're keeping her in our thoughts and prayers too..
know how you feel we're animal lovers too... 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1
rabbit, fish, horses.. ok, so we have a zoo :) - Leslie & Steve

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde - Bardstown, Kentucky http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000 '00 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+, Black w/Light Driftwood, V6 3.9L (239CID), 4 speed Auto Trans. w/Lockup Torque Converter, 3.55 rear, 15x8 Aluminum Wheels, Goodyear P255/65R15 BSW, Leer topper/cap, BedRug bedliner, PoBoy Custom Grille, Auotolite #3924 spark plugs