Re: what about the shaker for the 4.7L?

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 02:30:52 EDT

with the Shaker hood, you can put it on any of the newer Dak/Durangos. The
air box with the 14x2.5 filter is nice, but the cone filters and new set ups
really work better. The hood scoop doesn't sit up high enough to be even
considered a ram air effect! After having one for a year, I got rid of it.
Looked cool, but the air box was a b***h to remove every time you had to
work on the engine. Very much in the way. i would still recommend going
with a cold air induction set up and glassing the hood scoop directly to the
hood. Looks taller that way also!!!

My $0.02

Jim Harmon
DACUDA