Re: Diesel stuff

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 03:40:43 EDT

It's based on the fact that everyone I've ever talked to that owned a Chevrolet
truck with that Detroit in it hates it. The performance is nothing compared to
the Cummins, or even the powerstroke. I used to work for a Chrysler dealership
and I'd estimate that 90% of our sales were the diesel trucks. Rarely did we sell
cars or minivans. The Dakotas came in second, and the gas trucks were third.