RE: what is this s@#t???

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 08:24:38 EDT

What a load of crap!!!!! After reading this article... I felt insulted,
especially where women are concerned. This being partly written by a woman.
After finished all my ranting, raving and cursing... I plan on writing these
people and asking them where exactly they are getting their facts from.
There is nothing that p@%ses me off more than generalizations. Crap like
"most women", "most men" yada, yada, yada. I wanna see some stats on the
studies done on "most women and most men".

And what was list bulls*@t about "after driving all these SUV's and 4 door
trucks... didn't the Dakota RC feel awfully confined? WHAT DO YOU WANT
LADY.... it's a RC pickup... they've been around since before you were
born!!!

Sorry... but I feel insulted by these people and their ignorance of what
goes on outside of their own little world. I guess they've never been to
places such as Carlisle and seen exactly how popular muscle cars/trucks are.
It has absolutely nothing to do with "growing up or out" of anything. What
it does show is taste and appreciation of a vehicle.

And what's this hogwash about trucks not being practical? I've never gotten
stuck in the winter, I manage to take all my camping gear without any
problems (couldn't cram all my stuff into my old LeMans), and I don't have
to get big purchases delivered... I can just throw them in my truck. Try
cramming a new freezer into your little VW beetle :-) Ohhh.... and who do
people call on when it's moving day?.... all their friends with trucks.
Sheesh!

Ok.. ok... i'm calming down now :-) It's sad that the world is filled with
so many ignorant and uninformed airheads. I betcha they're gonna vote for
Al Gore. :-) Apologies to any Gore fans if we have any on the list.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd