RE: what is this s@#t???

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 10:15:13 EDT

Ooof....good one Sam!! ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Sam Parthemer
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 8:48 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: RE: RE: what is this s@#t???

Hey-- here's my reply that I just sent (the part about having 2 RTs was
true, 12 months ago-- but hey, it was easier to type than trying to explain
the current setup :O)

-

Email Address: rtdkota@yahoo.com
Topic for discussion: Dakota R/T has macho appeal
Your comments:
I have been offended by your review of the Dakota RT on He Drove, She Drove.
I laugh at some of your comments re: "But didn’t the regular-cab Dakota seem
awfully confined?". HEY, a regular cab is going to be more confined than a
club/extended cab. Ever ride in a Mazda Miata?? THAT's confined. Your
comments on the 'crank' windows... I laugh at that too, see, you got a
stripped truck. 95% of the RTs out there are loaded with power everything
(including the seat!). You mentioned the heavy duty shocks "always left my
teeth chattering "...