RE: what is this s@#t???

From: Matt Schroeder (schroema@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 10:06:38 EDT

Ya know, if that's a real photo of the people who are reviewing vehicles,
who in their right mind would take this seriously!

Are you going to select your vehicles based on opinions of people that look
like my librarian?
(Also notice that if you swapped hair and glasses from the man to the woman
that they'd look pretty similar?) ;-)

I can't believe they hinted at the R/T and Viper being unsafe. What kind of
drivers are they?

I think the real issue here is they scared themselves with throttle response
and the truck picks up speed rather fast and it is lower so it doesn't seem
like you are going so fast. I think they failed to realize they were taking
corners and ramps a bit too quick for a limp wristed wussy grip on the
steering wheel.

I'd love to hear a review from them on say a Kawasaki ZX-12R bike.
"My word Anita, I nearly shat myself when the bike accelerated out of that
last turn!" "We must be sure and talk poorly of this obvious engineering
marvel of horsepower and style as we did against the Dakota R/T"

Hehe, sorry... Couldn't stop myself...

As for interior size, when's the last time she sat in a ford ranger? Hello!

Nothing like talking down to your fellow woman too. What's that all about?

Sorry, I didn't mean to write so long. I just couldn't help myself.

Matt Schroeder
1989 Dakota Sport 4wd
Burnsville, MN