Re: RE: Ram head Hitch cover

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 11:45:31 EDT

I've got a nice one... Never seen one like it before actually, It's
rectangular (doesn't protrude below the receiver) made out of aluminum
with a gloss black face with a ram's head in the middle made out of bit's
of mirrored glass... I bought it locally. If anyone's interested I could
probably pick one up for ya (If I remember right about $30) Looks REALLY
nice. Been on my truck for 9 months now. Here's a scan of it... Doesn't
really do it justice though. (not actual size either.)
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k/Hitch_Plug.jpg

>I forget where, but I do know someone makes metal hitch covers. Mine is
>part metal / part plastic
>from Pep Boys. Never had a problem.
>
>-Mike Brown

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
natedak2k@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"