RE: Re: RE: what is this s@#t???

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 16:26:28 EDT

Ummm, Ryan? I'm not American, I'm Canadian... but I do like to call myself
a "North American" because *I* personally don't believe in the border
between our countries. I travel so much back and forth, that I have trouble
distinguishing any differences until they're pointed out to me by someone
else.

Plus, I'm married to an American, so I speak both Canadian and American ;-)
I wonder if that would make our future kids "Can-Am's"? :-) <-----big cheesy
grin.

Dakota content: Our Daks are one Canadian, and one American... and they get
along just as well as we do :-)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd