Hotchkis Suspsension Kit

From: John Walker (dakotart98@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 16:28:48 EDT

I hope to install a complete Hotchkis Suspension kit on my 98 Club Cab R/T
this weekend. I have the grinder, drill, ball joint remover and spring
compressor. Any other nessecary tools? Any recommendations or anything to
watch out for? The installation looks straight forward, just curious if
anyone experienced any snags along the way. Also, has anyone noticed any
adverse wear with the Hotchkis recommended performance alignment specs?

Thanks,

John Walker
Brentwood, TN
http://www.fracus.net/~mopar