Gonna beat Murphy's head in....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 19:03:40 EDT

Things just have to get worse don't they? Well yesterday I drove to work(as
always), parked the truck. At lunch time came out, fired it up, ran for a
few seconds then died.. Hmmm, try this again.. This time it just cranks, and
nothing else. Quickly pulled the codes, got a 42 (Auto Shut Off circut).
Swapped some relay, did some checks, removed the JET,MSD, and Accel coil.
Nada..Just cranks.. Anybody have some ideas???? I'm thinking the fuel pump
(do these trucks have a rollover switch in the tank??). The truck ran great
going to work... Well now it's at a local shop getting looked at. Right now
the guy just checked basically the same stuff I did.. Hopefully I may know
something Monday...

But to add insult to injury, got home from work and the cable modem was out.
The cable Co won't have a guy out until Thursday.. But mysteriously while I
was at work today I accidently open the RAS software and linked with the
server at home... Hmmm.. Well now it's working, still gonna have the modem
replaced... Go figure....

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ