RE: Mopar Floor Mats

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 20:14:29 EDT

We have "Dakota" floor mats in the '95. They also have the ram logo and are
gray in color. Unfortunately they came with the truck from the previous
owner so I have no idea how much he paid for them or where he got them. But
they were obviously made for the Dakotas at one time or another. Sorry I'm
not of more help :-(

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd