Re: Dog off topic

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 20:07:27 EDT

You ever see George Straits Dog? THAT is a blue heeler, also known as an
Australian Shephard, Cow Dog, Dingo, etc. She is a Blue/Merle color
(black/grey with white spots and on her scruff under her chin is light tan
with white spots like a deer looks).

I'll put up a picture soon as I get one :)))

Heather