RE: My Dakota,by Steve P.

From: jbe@micron.net
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 19:56:50 EDT

That's a whole-lotta problems for a '99.

If you can't get the dealers to fix it then either:
1. Go for the lemon law or arbitration which often gets goods results
OR
2. Drain all the oil from the engine and tranny. Drive the
    crap out of it until it seizes, then put new oil back into
    it, and call the Chrysler help line to have it towed
    to the nearest dealer for engine and tranny replacement
    under warranty. Well, ok maybe start with the engine first.