Re: My Dakota,by Steve P.

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 11:53:40 EDT

Steve, some time back there was a thread on this subject. Seems that
several members reported this type of action on the "first" brake of the
day. Is yours happening all the time or just on that first brake?
I don't recall a fix being mentioned, only ways to deal with it. Since my
driveway has a slope to it I am on the brake until it levels off, as a
result I have never noticed this problem.
Cal