Durango Accessory Question(s)

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 16:07:17 EDT

First off, what Durango mailing lists are out there?
Secondly, does anyone know if 98-00 Durango accessories are the same? My
girlfriend has been bit by the accessory bug and wants some items. I have
found some of them at a local junk yard, and just wanted to make sure.

Here are her truck's specs:
-2000 Dodge Durango Sport 4x4(PT tcase, NP231 I am assuming)
-4.7 V8, 3.55 gears
-Power Windows, Power Locks, etc
-She recently dumped $1800 into a sound system, loud!
-Chili Pepper Red
-She actually had the dealer take the plastic running boards off, cause she
didnt want to break them when she went fourwheelin and didnt want anything
to hang low......I would have loved to see the look on the saleman's face
when she said that! hahah!

She wants to add a roof rack/luggage rack, and already has the side mounts
on the roof. I figure a junk yard would be a good place to start. Does
anyone know how the crossbars attach? How about the bars which are mounted
onto the roof itself, the ones which are in-between the side most bars. She
also wants to add a front grill/brush guard as well as rear metal tail-light
guards. A hitch will also be in the near future. Of course, everything will
be put on by myself.
Thanks
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6