Re: Durango Accessory Question(s)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 23:06:28 EDT

Don't know about lists, but there's the Durango Owner's Club at
http://www.durangoclub.com/ . They don't have a list, they have an
online messageboard. I've used it a little, but personally don't like
it. My father thinks it's better than a list, because you can't delete
things from it like you can your Inbox - but hey, the DML's got
archives!

Cool trick, if you haven't noticed it yet. Line up your girlfriend's
CPR Durango with other CPR Durangos (even the same year). They're all a
slightly different shade. My father noticed it at a DOC meet in
Massachusetts in March or so.

The hitch should be the same as a Dakota (and all the model years for
both), same with the grill/brush guard. From external appearances, I
think the tail lights will be the same in a '00 as in one from the
previous century.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now..." --- Steve Wright -------------------------------------------------------------