Re: Final Post

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 16:14:17 EDT

My number is gonna be 806-698-8257, phone should be installed and
working by tuesday afternoon. Dunno about going wheeling that quick,
I'm not gonna have much cash and I can't risk breaking something right
after I move in. Feel free to gimme a call though, should be having a
little get together at the apartment right around that time.

Thanx,
    Britt