RE: Holley Dodge Meet

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 16:39:30 EDT

Your truck was so bright, I think I was blinded by it, that I didn't even
see you there.. Seriously, what happened? It did rain, and rain, but we had
a good time anyways. Oh, and for everyone else reading, I have some spy
shots coming of the 2001 interior, all I can say is, what the hell were you
thinking DC??????

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com