Re: Po Boy Intake specs?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 19:55:15 EDT

    Check out http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/Homemade2.htm for a detailed
description. Note: judging from his pics, he uses 45 degree street elbows
(see below).

    You can also substitute white pvc pipe. For my first one, I used the
white pipe and two street elbows. Street elbows differ from regular
elbows in that one end of the elbow is designed to fit inside the end of
a normal elbow. The benefit of using street elbows is that the ends are
the same diameter as the air hat and fit inside the K&N filter
(my K&N is p/n 0810 $49.65 from Summit). Also, my home depot did
not have the stainless clamp. I had to go to a plumbing supply store for
that ($3). Once it is built, you can paint it to your liking.

Have fun!

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm