RE: smart guy.

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 09:28:28 EDT

Someone out there makes an alarm system like that. Also something similar to LoJack, you can call a number
that has a satellite link to your vehicle and start/stop turn lights on/off alarm on/off windows up/down etc...

This guy was probably giving you a load of crap...

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html