Re: Backup Alert-Almost off topic

From: Mark Jackson (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 11:38:46 EDT

Well, I drive a bobtail and you definately would need it on a truck with a
box on the back where you can't see DIRECTLY behind you. Other than that,
after a while, some people would simply just get used to them like pagers
and just think you're getting an important call. I personally wouldn't put
it on my truck because I back into the driveway everyday. If your son is
embarrassed by it, if he's driving, tell him to learn to park in a place
where he could just drive forward after parking. If he's not driving, put
on on the back of his pants and ask him if he'd rather the alarm, or a swift
kick

LOL