RE: Western Chassis Shackle Hangers

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 15:22:51 EDT

> Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:30:57 -0700
> From: Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil>
> Subject: DML: RE: Western Chassis Shackle Hangers
>
> Did you used the actual stock Mopar Leafs and remove one band?

Yes, the stock springs that came on the Dakota. The second spring
from the bottom is a small leaf and very easy to remove. I don't
tow anything with my truck, its a *performance commuter* so to
speak. I think if anyone tries this they will like it. Especially
if your trucks riding very hard. Theres no bobbing up and down or
anything similar to that. It simply smooths out the ride and lowers
the truck 1" max. I also have an ARE tonneau on my truck so it may
lower an EMPTY bed even less.

GS -