Western Chassis Shackle Hangers

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 15:08:50 EDT

Speaking of suspensions.

Just installed these during vacation. The drop was 2 inches and
the ride stiffened up quite a bit. I wanted to see if I could get
the lowering I wanted without the 1"1/2 steel blocks. Guess what!
I ended up taking the overload spring out on each side. This lowered
the Dak another 3/4 inch and really smoothed out everything. I was
surprised at how well the truck handles with this unusual setup.
Bending country roads at 60-70mph are a blast. I've already pissed
off 1 late model chebbie s-10 in the slalom.

Anyone need any custom SOLID steel lowering blocks?

GS -