Re: 2001 t-case info!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 21:35:53 EDT

I wanted to add to my list,
My biggest concern is long-term durability with th push-button system. With
a true lever t-case, if it breaks, it's something major that needs to get
replaced, and this doesn't happen all that often. With the buttons style,
wiring might fail from corrosion, or getting caught and sliced from
something. So because of a small wire, you might be without your whole 4x4
system. I really don't like the idea of that.

The Adam Blaster