2001 Pictures (delurking myself)

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 21:42:41 EDT

Well, I placed my order for a silver '01 Quad 4.7 5-spd LSD sport on Monday.
The dealer should get me the order number tomorrow so I can track her. I've
been lurking a while and figured I'd throw in my '01 pictures. I can't say
I like the interior too much, as it almost looks like an Benz, but when's
the last time anyone really disliked a truck interior, hehe (nervous
laughter). Who was it that had Kenne Belle put a whipple on their 4.7,
anyway?

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/engaged/edmund.cgi?c=Clubs&f=0&t=31