air hat for 94 3.9

From: Brent Venis (kb0spn@cjnetworks.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 23:59:12 EDT

i am wanting to build a cold air intake but the stock intake doesnt have
the air box up front.
it has a flex tube from the grill up to a large (18") round air filter
cover with an oval shaped inlet on the passenger side.
like one that went on older style cars. my 75 plymouth had one this
style.
is this the original intake for a 94?
my 90 2.5 had the airbox style intake.
either way i need one and will be looking at some salvage yards here in
town but dont think i will find much.
does anyone have some other style of air hat they want to part with?
thanks.

--
  73 de
       Brent Venis

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up, that's the best they feel all day. W.C. Fields