Re: Lockers?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 00:10:45 EDT

> A locker that has a toggle-type switch in the cab. I really want to have
> this type of setup so that i can lock both the front and rear axles, or
just
> one of them at any time from inside the cab.
>
> So where can i find one of these?
> And are they called air-lockers? Cause i don't know.

ARB Air Locker. Just type this in at any search engine and continue onto
the thousands of links. Good luck, I dont think anyone has found a kit meant
for a Dakota. Not saying an ARB cant be installed into a Dakota's front or
rear diff, just dont think anyone has yet to venture this way.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6