Re: Lockers?

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 00:26:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/2000 11:12:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com writes:

> A locker that has a toggle-type switch in the cab. I really want to have
> this type of setup so that i can lock both the front and rear axles, or
just

> one of them at any time from inside the cab.
>
> So where can i find one of these?
> And are they called air-lockers? Cause i don't know.

ARB makes what you are looking for, but they are spendy.
Typically about $600.00, plus about $200.00 for the compressor.

Check with just about any 4wd specialty magazine.

Later,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, and loud pipes.