Re: removing the bed

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 03:31:27 EDT

ok removing the bed well you have 8 bolts under the
bed going form the cross members take them out then
take out the screws that hold the fuel filler to the
bed and for safty of the sheet metal drop the bumper
just take out 4 of the 6 bolts and let it swing down
now you need 2-4 people depending how big your help is
and lift and walk ...taking off the tailgate will drop
about 20lbs and don't leave the bed under pine trees
over night or you will be posting about how to get sap
off .
Frank 94 5.2 spoR/T
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html