RE: dakota sound off & 2nd place trophy!

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 09:06:48 EDT

>I'm starting to get sick of always having to say "huh?"
after someone asks me something.<

Hahahah....LOL....I know exaclty what you mean. I hit 137 db also at Carlisle about a month ago. My wife gets mad at me because I have to say "huh" all the time...LoL

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html