RE: More 2001 Spy Shots

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 10:09:06 EDT

Hey! I am not a completely Dodge lover but that new 2001 Nissan is totally
UUUUUUGGGGGGLLLLYYYYYY. My Dodge is still a better looking truck. I even
send an insult letter telling them stop applying a turbo to that 6 hamster
motor and put some real power to make it a real truck.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC