RE: More 2001 Spy Shots

From: Paul.Tomlinson (Paul.Tomlinson@gov.yk.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 11:41:48 EDT

Hi all,

I'm a new member who has been lurking for awhile.

I guess I am going to go against popular opinion. I like the new interior,
not everything about it, but enough to keep me happy. This is probably good
since I have a 2001 on order right now. I don't particularly like the
electronic transfer case, but Dodge is just doing what the competition has
already done.

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned the lack of V8 or V6 emblems on the
front fender. Doesn't bother me, but considering some of the debates that I
have seen in past I thought someone would get upset.

Paul Tomlinson
Intense Blue 2001 CC 4x4 4.7 5-speed (on order)