RE: Meguiar's Gold Class Clear Coat Wax - Any good?

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 10:59:52 EDT

Consumer Reports did a review of waxes and polishes in a recent issue, and
one of their tests rated the difference in abrasiveness between the
different types (leading to the tendency to 'swirl'), along with shine,
protection, etc. There were some polishes they recommended less for dark
colors due to the abrasiveness, since it's more visible. I'm not going to
try and quote from memory, but there was a lot of good info in there. I know
there's a couple of folks on the DML who hate CR, but I've read it for more
than 20 years and have found it to have pretty consistently good info.
You'll probably hear from them next, ha ha ha!

-Alex