Re: More 2001 Spy Shots

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 11:37:28 EDT

--- Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Great shots! My father pointed something out to me though.
> There's no
> t-case Neutral on this thing (at least not on that switch).
> Thoughts, anyone?

I think you should not plan on towing one flat on the ground.

Not that I'd recommend this anyway. My dad dragged his CJ all over
Utah behind a truck. The steering always had about 90 degrees of
play in it. Made it really interesting when I was about 13, we were
out in the hills someplace and he told me "I'm sick of driving, get
over here and take the wheel, I'm gonna take a nap."

=====